Services & Online Resources
Updated 6 June 2022
New Trading Accounts
For faster processing, clients are encouraged to open accounts via online.
- To apply online, please click here.
Clients may also book an appointment to visit our office at 10 Marina Boulevard, #09-01, Marina Bay Financial Centre Tower 2, Singapore 018983 for the following services:
(1) open new accounts
(2) update personal particulars
Scan the QR code below to make appointment via Facebook:
Payments/Settlements from CGS-CIMB
We are not accepting cash payments, and also not issuing paper cheques (including foreign currency cheques) to clients.
Clients who have existing Electronic Payment for Shares (EPS) or GIRO arrangements with us will continue to receive their settlements via these channels.
Clients who do not have EPS or GIRO arrangements, your options are:
- CGS-CIMB Trust Account
We will credit all your sales proceeds, contra gains, and corporate action event payments into your trust account with us. You can continue to use these funds for transactions with us.
- Apply for Electronic Payment for Shares (EPS) here.
- Apply for GIRO here.
Please note that applications for EPS and GIRO may take up to 10 working days to process. In the meantime CGS-CIMB will hold the funds in your trust account with us until your bank details are furnished and verified.
Payments to CGS-CIMB
We will not be accepting cash payments at our locations. Options available to clients are:
For Equities/Cash Trading Account/Margin Account
- Electronic Payment for Shares (EPS), apply here.
- GIRO, apply here.
- Internet banking via bill payment, FAST or bank transfer, please see bank details here.
- Deposit your SGD or USD denominated cheques at any UOB branch cheque deposit box island-wide. Your cheque can be from any bank, but you must include one of the following in the "account number or payment reference" field on the back of your cheque:
- For SGD payments: 86018 - your 7-digit CGS-CIMB Trading Account number
- For USD payments: 86033 - your 7-digit CGS-CIMB Trading Account Number
- Contract payment using PayNow
You can use PayNow to settle your shares transactions.
- Log in CGS-CIMB iTrade
- Go to Account > Account summary, select Contracts Statements or Contra Statements
- Click on the Pay button for any Debit contracts with SGD settlement currency
- Scan the QR code and complete the transaction using PayNow
- PayNow is currently only available for SGD settlment currency
- Payment done before 4pm will be received on the same day. Any payment done after 4pm will be received on the next working day.
- Deposit/funding using PayNow
You can use PayNow to UEN to transfer / deposit to your trust account and the trust balance could be used for contract payment or other oustanding payment.
With CGS-CIMB iTrade Login
1. Go to Account > Account Summary
2. Select the Trading Account you wish to fund and click on PayNow button
3. Indicate the Amount you wish to fund
4. Complete the transaction with your PayNow supported banking app
Without CGS-CIMB iTrade Login
1. Click here to be directed to the payment link
2. Enter Amount, and your 7-digit Trading Account number e.g. 0123456
3. Scan the QR code and complete the transaction using PayNow
i. PayNow is currently only available for SGD settlement currency.
ii. Payment will be received on the next working day.
For CFD (Contract for Difference) Accounts
- PayNow (capped at S$200,00)
- Login to PayNow
- Select "Unique Entity Number (UEN)" and enter: 198 701 621 DC 01
- Enter the amount you would like to transfer
- Input your CFD trading account number in the "Enter UEN/Bill Reference No." field
- Internet banking via bill payment, FAST or bank transfer, bank details here.
For Futures Accounts
- Internet banking via bill payment, FAST or bank transfer, see bank details here.
For Forex Accounts
- Internet banking via bill payment, FAST or bank transfer, see bank details for:
Account Related Information
Reactivate Dormant Account, Update Particulars, Apply for Add-On Facilities
Please access forms and instructions here.
Activate Online Account Services
To activate, please go here.
If you have any questions, we are available to assist, Monday to Friday: 8:30am to 6:00pm via:
- 1800 538 9889 or +65 6538 9889 (overseas)